The Relationship Manager is primarily responsible for servicing, managing, maintaining a Specific Category of customers under Overseas Transfer Product of Flip by engaging them, uncovering their needs, and providing them with the appropriate services and solutions from the entire range of Overseas Transfer Product of Flip. The Relationship Manager is responsible to drive profitable revenue and volume growth from their customer portfolio with a focus on deepening existing customers' needs.
The Role Responsibilities of Relationship Manager :
- Manage and anticipate client requirements with a focus towards managing the existing base as well as increasing it by fine-tuning what customer needs
- Build, understand and sustain relationships with the client’s circle of transactions (e.g. their business needs, foresee their potential corridors)
- Serve as a problem-solver for the client, helping them to resolve, recognize and handle concerns that arise with casual consultation style related to their challenges to make their transaction more smooth and comforting.
- Effectively convert service recovery to sales opportunities and sustained client loyalty.
- Gather competitive intelligence to determine what competitors are offering clients, product positioning, and service offerings
- Continuously track market trends and ensure up-to-date knowledge of market offerings to be able to provide advice to Flip’s Product Team and Flip’s Business Development Team for bringing new product which has potential to fulfill client needs.
- Ensure KYC compliance and Customer Data Updating for all new and existing client
Our Ideal Candidate (qualification) :
- 2 years’ Experience (in financial or banking industry preferred) specifically in managing client relationship (fresh graduate feel free to apply)
- The candidate is preferred to possess good customer contacts that qualify for Flip’s Overseas Transfer Services
- Good knowledge of Overseas Transfer products and financial markets.
- Make effective business decisions independently
- Competent in collaborating with the business development team, product team, and compliance team to recommend potential product offerings for clients.
- Effective understanding of client requirements and manage them (preferred) without escalation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with people of all levels
- A team player with good initiatives & assertiveness
- A self-motivator who is keen on upgrading & improving personal knowledge & skills to meet evolving job requirements
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying